Goat was founded in 2015 with a vision to change the design industry. We had a dream that all creatives be held accountable for their work, through transparent processes and client education. 5 years on and that vision hasn’t changed. We are still processes driven and jargon-free. We adapt across industries to suit our clients needs, but never stray from what we believe in, always striving to deliver compelling strategy and beautiful design through the latest digital technologies.
We’re looking for another Developer to join our team.
As a front/back end PHP Developer, you crave bringing your unique knowledge of digital technology to our clients organizations. You have a mix of people and technical skills, and you enjoy learning about the latest in CMS technologies.
What you’ll be doing:
- Working with our designers to craft technical solutions to the problems they're encountering
- Collaborate with the team on potential solutions to challenging design problems
- Building digital products and complex websites for Universities, Government, Private Organizations and many moreImproving on existing DevOps processes for Craft CMS related installations
What you’ll need:
Excellent oral and written communication skills; able to formulate, write and communicate our value, strategy and proposed solution on client opportunities
- Extensive knowledge of version control through Github
- Extensive knowledge of PHP and related frameworks like Laravel
- Can demonstrate proactivity, always keeping an eye out for ways to improve process
- Understanding of Digital Ocean, Forge and similar hosting environments
- An eye for design and attention to detail
- Expert HTML/CSS knowledge
- Ability to communicate technical problems in a logical matter to stakeholders, designers and various members of the team
Interested in this job?
Let us know why you want to work at Goat, and why you would be a fit as our next Solutions Architect. Submit your resume, cover letter and any previous work to [email protected]
Thank you for your interest in Goat. We look forward to reviewing your application. Due to the large volume of resumes we receive, we are only able to contact those applicants that are most qualified for each position.
Goat is an equal opportunity employer. It prohibits discrimination based on age, color, disability, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, and any other legally protected class in accordance with applicable federal, provincial and local laws.
Goat is committed to creating and maintaining an inclusive and accessible workplace. If you are contacted for an interview and require accommodation during the interviewing process, please let us know.
Please no calls from recruiters or employment agencies. Goat does not accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or employment agencies. In the absence of a signed Recruitment Services Agreement, Goat will not consider or agree to payment of any referral compensation or recruiter fee.